Monday, February 6, 2012

The End Of An Era


well this blog has been dying over and over again. i keep thinking i'll come back. but this time it's really over. i've met some great people and bands. this blog got me through high school. i started it when i started high school and it died when i finished high school. it's like they say, all good things come to an end. i'll probably do something like this in the future, but a different blog, not re-hashing this one. this place is pretty much dead, i don't know what it is but i lost interest in all this and sadly many of my other favourite blogs have done the same. it's truly the end of an era. well...it's sad but that's my final post. i hope you all enjoyed your time here, cause i sure did. now i'm off to fade into oblivion...never to be seen again...ever.......ever..............

7 comments:

  1. Hi Zach,
    Sorry to see HPR go. Your site was always good for a few laughs, and you turned me on to a few records along the way as well.
    Thanks, and keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach, Sorry to see your blog end...you turned me on to some good records over the years and for that I say Thank You1

    Anyway, come join the United By Rocket Science team if you ever feel like blogging again.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.I.P. I really enjoyed the blog. Cheers for all your efforts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came to find this blog just recently, thank you for what you have been doing dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei zach i m very very sad to see the end of this blog..so thank you very much and keep in touch..R.I.P HPR..cheers from Rotten C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn shame. i'll continue on with my blog but the blog that's inspired me is gone. i can't believe it dude

    ReplyDelete