Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stuff Coming Up

well coming up soon will be re-posts of the two Necros 7"s. then something i doubt you have heard. it's The Authorities Bourbon Decay 7". you all know there famous first 7" with I Hate Cops and Radiationmasturbation. yep 14 years later they released another 7". it sounds a little like their first but mainly just the singer's voice. then the comp that i said i would post a couple days ago, New York Thrash. let's see, what else, i'll probably throw in a Career Suicide 7". i'd like to upload the F.U.'s Kill For Christ 12". the second last track is over 5 minutes. so i will spend the majority of my time uploading that song. also the Gorilla Biscuits first 7". maybe some McRad just for fun. that's it.

2 comments:

  1. whatever happened to kill for christ and mcrad? if you have my america too that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i don't actually have those records, so..... My America is garbage in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete