yes a 12", i know i know, i never do 12"s, mainly because HC 12"s have so many songs that i would have to write down, but there is only 10 songs on this, so here we go. ok, there is a great mix of fast and slow songs on here. 1000 originally pressed, but a bootleg came out recently and from what i've heard, it's a good quality bootleg. here it is on ebay (good seller.) and of course everybody knows the famous picture on the back (the guy diving into the crowd).
1. reagan's in 5/5 (fast opener, no break.)
2. problem child 3/5 (good, slower.)
3. teenage nark 5/5 (fast, great.)
4. uni-high beefrag 3.5/5 (good, lyrics?)
5. born deprived 3.5/5 (good, holy soloing.)
6. fuck authority 4/5 (fast, nice song.)
7. you're a jerk 4/5 (nice.)
8. we were on herein 4/5 (good.)
9. punk for a day 1.5/5 (ok, this song is just too slow.)
10. flush the bouncer 5/5 (fast. originally called "search and destroy" on their demo, which makes sense, the chorus.)
overall: 7/10 recommended
one of the great 12"s out there, get your today: LA'S WY!
side note: i just noticed i used the guy diving into the crowd on my first introduction post.
side note: i just noticed i put a link to my own blog.