Saturday, June 28, 2014
01. something's wrong with my baby (just a classic.)
02. whatever she wanted (great too.)
the original is up there in price. luckily sing sing put out this much needed re-issue about five years ago, pick it up!
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
02. i'm gonna smash your face in (so catchy.)
might mouse records put out a much needed re-issue of this, bringing this unknown gem back into circulation. they also put out an lp of the best of laurice. it's pretty good too, though the tracks lead mostly on the rock genre.
Monday, June 23, 2014
01. annette (actually catchy.)
03. behind the times (easily my favourite.)
04. nervous (great too.)
the original release carries an extremely high price tag. 1977 records put out a great re-issue recently, grab it while you can (only 300).
Sunday, June 22, 2014
06. boogie papers (groovy.)
another inexpensive record, the way i like it.
04. starry eyes (super catchy.)
inexpensive record pressed in high numbers. the gate-fold does look nice.
01. party line (fantastic opener, catchy as hell.)
02. keep it up longer (sounds quite similar to more, more, more actually.)
03. more, more, more (known classic.)
04. fill me up (heart to heart) (good, longest track here, ten plus minutes.)
05. call me (my favourite track, super groovy. fantastic vocals, wish there were more.)
cheapo record available in every single record store, gotta like that.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
02. i remember (fantastic, classic.)
so yeah, sing sing came in and did put out the great re-issue that you see here (but not the unreleased stuff). the original goes for insane amounts of money.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
01. mama used to say
03. too late
nice cheapo record.
nice cheapo record.
Friday, June 13, 2014
01. factories (those vocals with that drum beat, crazy.)
02. re-pulsion (that guitar riff.)
you can thank that company out of japan again for at last, making this available at a decent price, instead of the hundreds of dollars the original fetches.