(((re-post from April 18/10@10:21pm)))
(((now re-ripped in stereo so you can hear what's all going on.)))
finally i've had time to post something. i had this rip sitting around for a while so don't say it's crap, it's alright, the record is only $4 to buy so get this as a sample, that is if you think my rip sucks. i forgot about it until now, so here you go. when i bought the 7" i never knew what it sounded like. i had heard of them and the artwork looked great so i bought. i have the Havoc records re-press. the original cover has a hand drawn creature or something but i like the one above better. scans. anyway, this is another great swedish release. pretty much thrash i'd say with one amazing break-down song. apparently they are still playing and releasing records. here is their band site: KARNVAPEN ATTACK! with discography, photos and lots more. enjoy!
1. karnvapen attack 5/5 (great.)
2. rusting ar ett brott 4/5 (great guitar.)
3. res dig mot overheten 4/5 (nice, guitar is always great.)
4. vi rustar dom dor 4/5 (vocals great.)
5. det ar upp till oss 4/5 (only 15 seconds, what more do you want.)
6. dom ljuder 5/5 (great guitar opening. man i've said great enough times.)
7. ingen framtid 4/5 (short.)
8. animal liberation 5/5 (slow but the best song on here. great everything.)
9. polisstat 4/5 (nice ender.)
overall: 9/10 strongly recommended
great stuff, get the download, then buy it.