now on this 7" there is a mix of old and newer bands, well new for the 90's. this comp starts with an EBS track and i honestly thought it was from the 80s. nope, it's a song off of their 1991 release, crazy. next is a song from No Fraud which is awesome. No Fraud's first 7" from 1986 is great. Slap of Reality were a new band as you can probably tell by the sounds of it. it's not bad actually but doesn't fit in with the other songs at all. then Backwash deliver my favourite track on here. the track is from a 3 song demo they did. it sounds very similar to Sin 34. Maggot Sandwich are next. their first two releases are what made them one of my favourite bands. however these two tracks are pretty bad and don't sound anything like the Maggot Sandwich i know. well a Florida punk comp wouldn't be complete without Roach Motel. the song they supply was an unreleased one given to the label by the guitarist on a cassette. then Chickenhead give a pretty great little track. they released only one 7" in the year of my birth 1993. and lastly an obscure song by Milk and Cookies. i doubt they were even a real band. just listen to the 1 second song.
1. E.B.S.-Police Pricks 5/5 (sounds old.)
2. No Fraud-Identity Crisis 5/5 (love the vocals.)
3. Slap Of Reality-Seemed So Simple 2/5 (weird.)
1. Backwash-Foundation On A Good Night 5/5 (love it.)
2. Maggot Sandwich-Fuck That Funk 0/5 (i love funk.)
3. Maggot Sandwich-Hambone Of The Gods 3/5 (originally called Led Zeppelin sucks.)
4. Roach Motel-You Make Me Sick 3.5/5 (good.)
5. Chickenhead-Smash And Grab! 5/5 (great.)
6. Milk And Cookies-Post-Apocalyptic Genocidal New World Horror In Surround-Sound (Where Available) 0/5 (awful.)
overall: 7/10 recommended
a pretty great comp overall. the only bad songs are all over in 5 seconds anyway. so yeah, check out the awesome insert in the scans.