some bands don't know when to stop, like bad religion. they have relesased like 20 albums. how could a good band from the 80's hardcore scene later open for bands like blink 182 in the 2000's, awful. back to this record. it's not like most hardcore albums. their not trying to play fast, but mid-tempo. this record is not played with much angry, but it is decent. the a-side is great but the b-side is more lame.
1. bad religion 5/5 (great chorus.)
2. politics 5/5 (fastest song.)
3. sensory overload 5/5 (great song.)
4. slaves 2.5/5 (alright.)
5. drastic actions 0/5 (far to slow and long, no point.)
6. world war III 3/5 (good ender.)
overall: 6.5/10 recommended
after the original 7" release of this, they re-released it as a 12". in 2009 it was reissued on 7" limited to 1,500 but even the reissues go for a lot of the green.