that's right, it was agnostic front. so, i've got no clue what this album is. it's so intense. when i first heard this record i listened to it nonstop. then i wandered off it. but lately i've been listening to it and found out why i played it so much in the first place. good, fast record. their second record "victim in pain" is really good as well. their third album "cause for alarm" is decent but anything after that isn't very to good. back to this record. the songs are really short (sometimes even complicated).
1. No One Rules 5/5 (huge "GO" at the beginning to start of the album.)
2. Final War 4/5 (most intense song.)
3. Last Warning 4/5 (good build up.)
4. Traitor 5/5 (fast.)
5. Friend or Foe 5/5 (great song.)
6. United Blood 5/5 (best song on here. slow-fast.)
7. Fight 4/5 (14 seconds long. every song should be this long.)
8. Discriminate 4/5 (nice.)
9. In Control 5/5 (AH.)
10. Crucial Changes 4/5 (singer, right at the end "blah".)
overall: 8.5/10 recommended, this album is pretty much one big song. most songs sound the same, but no complaints.
(i listened to this record about 50 times while writing this review, 51)